January 26, 2012

From worker in South Sudan:  "Returned home to three canisters of American coffee creamer opened by rats, then filled with bugs; thirteen empty packs of biscuits eaten by rats; thick layers of dust on absolutely everything; poop of all sorts, bat and rat and chicken…; spider webs in places I didn't know existed; and heat. I’m not asking for pity, tears or sympathy... WE NEED PRAYERS!  Pray for our Toposa Team as we get back in the swing of things, as we CLEAN and for good rest.  Even though I see all the rat ruins and poop and dust and I am sweating...I am home.  And it feels so good. Praise the Lord!!!" 
---   ---   ---   ---
PRAISE:  Since the above was posted on the worker's blog, she and her team-mate (January 23rd Prayer Nudge) have found a new Language helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment